Sunday, October 19, 2008

Something Funny...

Hello peeps. As usual i ran out of ideas to blog. So I'll go back to posting funny things i find on the internet XD. Never seems to fail me.

p.s. All this is from d email, even the caption written.


WARNING! Parental guidance might be needed!



You need permission for everything



Fight fire with fire



I think that's what my wife has been using



Not even pie will work



As early as 2 years old



Stating the obvious



And stop staring at the trees too!



I think that was a "screw you" sign



Hey, you gotta do your part!



I told you they had those supplies



Make it look like an accident...



We can't afford to have careless accidents



Maybe once or twice a week is enough



Can I see the Head Manager then?



Stop calling me Batman!



Translation means "Please do not park on bicyclists at all times"



I wouldn't dare



Today will be ready tomorrow



We don't even know what type of vegetable!



Ten times less freaky than the one who ate my fingernails



The steak tastes like rubber



You'll block the traffic



Oh btw the email was sent to me by my fren, Shi Minn. The funny part is i asked him if i can have a pic of him to post on my blog cause he was the one who sent me the email and i wanna acknowledge him. I asked him if he has a funny pic or a stupid pic of himself. Guess what? He gave me a pic which says "Stupid pic then". Haha



Stupid pic then... ? o.O

No comments: