Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rain down on me... I mean literally

It's raining, it's pouring
The old man is snoring
He went to bed and bumped his head
And couldn't get up in the morning


Woohooo i still remember my nursery ryhmes. XD

Anyway, i went to church on sat only to get a shock of my life la. As i was getting nearer to church, the road was full of rubbish and brances. I looked out my window and see people cleaning their cars. At first i didn't think much and continued driving. However when i got down of the car i saw ppl cleaning the church. I was like O.o Got church cleaning ka?? Haha. I soon found out that the church was flooded. AND I MEAN FLOODED.

Apparently it was like until waist deep. w00t. And who said church was boring. It's happening la okay!! Too bad i didnt get a pic of it when it was actually flooded cause i got there late. But it's a good thing because i got there late, my car was spared XD. Poor alwin and john's car was totally soaked. Anyway being the 'enthusiastic' blogger that i am, i quickly took pictures instead of helping out.


Here's alwin cleaning up his car



Okay... if you're wondering where Alwin is... Instead of properly cleaning up his car...



He decided to come pose for the camera



And as if one pose is not enough... He decided to do another one..



However, what's worst than posing twice for a picture is his cousin here...



If you're wondering what's wrong... take a closer look....
The fella happily reading book la!!


The next victim of the flood was John's car. Poor fella's car was soaking wet man. But what's dumb it is that John went and sat on his car and ended up getting his bons wet too. Then he came to me and ask me if he can tumpang my car. And you wonder why he calls himself johnbons huh. I think he's got an IQ of like 20? Hoho.


Here's a picture his car



Doesn't seem all that bad u say? Actually what was bad is his hair cut.
Even his poor brother couldn't get over the trauma yet.



And i tell the worst part was that i found this on his car
Our dear 'sister', sorry to say but we have lost you....



Okay okay enough about the cars. I bet you guys wanna know what happened to our church rite? When i went there the water level was already kinda low. Anyway here's some pics.



Doesn't look all that bad from outside. Yet.



From the door u can see for yourself the damage



Main sanctuary was flooded straight



Well i have to say that it was something we had not expected. But who knows that this disaster might bring about something better? What the enemy meant for evil, God can turn it around for good (Gen 50:20). Woohooo so a new re-structure of our main sanctuary? Can't wait!


Anyway here's the picture of the day



Our dear JC's picture kena flood also la. Haha. Poor fella.

Are you ready to B.U.R.N??

That was for our Youth Camp 06. Don't miss this years youth camp!!
Haha can't believe im still able to promote youth camp here.

No comments: