Monday, October 6, 2008

Random

Dear readers,

Life's bringing me to a low point once again. Times are hard again. If i could i'd rather be someplace else honestly. Sigh. But back to reality, im still here. I want a home, not a house. I'm sorry to all those out there reading this. If u don't wanna feel all emo-ish and crappy i suggest u stop reading now.

This aint one of those posts where I put funny things and pictures. This is only gonna be words from my heart. And please don't ask me what's going on after reading this. I know it's stupid to put it here if no one's gonna be able to ask me. But it's my blog and i get to do whatever i want with it. So yea, don't ask.

Uni started and i've gotten my Final Year Project. 'Metamaterials'. Have no clue about it. Guess i've gotta read more. Anyone know a library i can go to? Please let me know cause im kinda desperate at the moment. I really wanna try my best for this project instead of relying on my group members all the time. Yea, sux i know.

Really not in the mood for anything right now. I know youth camp's just around the corner. I guess this kinda times are kinda to be expected? Really hope to hit 80 campers this year. I have a strong believe in my heart that that's gonna happen. Don't miss out guys. It's gonna be really really REALLY fun. If u think it's just one of those boring christian thingy, you're wrong! LIKE TOTALY WRONG!

Oh well, enough emo talk from me. Goin to bed then goin back to the jungle once again. I hope they've installed streamyx in my house already. I love you guys out there.



signed,
wykit

No comments: