Monday, September 1, 2008

Hmm.... What's Up? Reminiscence of Life....

Wonder What's Up There?


Hey guys. Decided to write an emo post after some convincing from Edward. The fella super emo la these days and he's been talking to me about serious stuffs. How to not blog about it rite?


This is Edward btw... Psst.. He's still single.. *hint hint*
Doesn't he just look oh so lovely?



Think again!
Man, he's gonna kill me when he finds out.





Anyway, back to the serious side. Ever wondered what we're here for? Ever wondered how did it all started? How the earth came into motion? The sun, the stars, the planets, even the animals? Ever looked down from a mountain and see the beautiful scenery and smile to yourself and say "Wow! There must be something or someone who made all these. Someone so awesome, so creative, so powerful that all these could be possible." ?


HEY! YOU!!


YES!! YOU!! You who's reading this post now. Haha sorry bout the pic. Just had to put that =P If you haven't thought about it, it's time to give it a moment. Because i did, and it really helped. I was priviledged to be brought up in a Christian family. Since young i've been attending church, taught about Christianity and what it means to be a Christian. What a great God I serve. The God who created the earth, the God who created us humans. As i looked at the beautiful scenery from Cameron Highland's one lovely day, I just smiled to myself and said "Only You God are able to make all these."

Come to think about it, God has been faithful to me no matter what i did. During good times and even more during bad times. He's put good friends, no wait! great friends in my life.



Fren's from school. Man i look so happy here XD



Fren's from church. Spot me if u can =D



Friends from Uni



Friends who are by your side when u get caught playing truant




Fren's who are your Guardian Angel =P
We miss you Sarah Wooooooo.....



Friends who you just wanna wack up



Family


Come to think of it, there are just too many people in my life who i want to thank and give credit for but I don't want to prolong this post. U know who u are guys and girls. I love you all very much. Aww man i think im gonna cry now :'(

But the one true friend that I always look past, the one whom i should thank the most, Jesus Christ. I thank You Lord that i can look back upon my life and smile.

Peace out (^.^)v

No comments: