Sunday, August 31, 2008

SIGH SIGH SIGH!

This post is a respond to a post on Mel's Blog
p.s Read Mel's Blog first if u havent before reading this....


Hello people. Ahh, I hate sleepless nights, don't you?
I feel pretty emotional today, practically everything seems to have gone wrong lately.
I thought that avoiding skinnyjeans would make me feel better.
I thought that's the only choice I've got.
I thought that I could forget about
skinnyjeans, but I was wrong.
Sigh, I can't sleep. Can't even get my head straight.
Each time I think about the fight, each time I think about the words I said to
skinnyjeans,
my room would end up flooded.

Gosh, I wish I could take back the words I said.





















BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH
what a joke.



_____________________________________________________________________

Hello oboR,

The Earthlings have received the undesirable message that the Aliens had sent at 2130.
It is sad to hear that oboR has insulted our Earth Queen, noleM by accusing her of having no 'right-brain'. I thereby send a warning to the Alienates, that the Earthlings shall plan an attack on these 'no-faced-aliens-who-doesn't-want-to-show-their-face-but-only-their -backpacks'.
World War III, is about to begin.
Get your slimy weapons ready(you know, just like that Aliens vs Predators movie hahaha btw the aliens there are so...)

This will be the PLOT FOR REVENGE!



Wokay. It's time to humiliate wykit a little bit! woooot! (:
Okay, on Earth, there's this technology called super-duper-woah-cam, you see.
It's able to penetrate through solids, liquids, gases, and even through a vacuum!
You see, it's so great that it's able to penetrate through the busy traffic, the earthlings walking, motocyclists, houses, buildings, UNTIL it reaches its destination. Cool ey?



So you see, wykit was, somewhere (in this cute attire) and super-duper-woah-cam was able to locate him. (wow.) Okay, I don't quite know, how to explain what his facial expression means.
It's probably a mixture of "LOL" and "OUCH".


Oh do look (:




And and and, you know, he'd rather massage guys than girls!
Jeez.
What's up with that, right? :s

A bunch of hot chicks were hinting to him that they wanted him to massage them okayy. They were like, "ouch, my shoulder really needs some massage"
Then he just ignored them and continued massaging.. HIM!
tsktsk

(That guy behind was waiting lining up, btw)



OOoh and, it's rude to leave without showing aliens your true identity, isn't it?
:D

Returning to Earth. Good luck, Mars-ians.

No comments: