Sunday, September 7, 2008

And there she was...

She came to my house without me even knowing her.

It was a Saturday night.

The date was 06/09/08.

When i first saw her, i fell in love.

Without a doubt she was the one for me.

There was no mistaking it.

The first time i held her in my arms there was no separating us.

Even now as im writing this she's here in my room with me.

My heart just cant stop beating everytime i feast my eyes on her.




Here's my lovely new girlfriend's picture....



If u think that looks like Nelly Furtado... You're absolutely right!
Give yourself a pat on your back!



Okay okay, don't wanna keep u in suspense.. Here's my new girlfriend



Okay, right now if u're still wondering if your eyes are playing tricks on you..
Don't worry, they're not cause that really is my new girlfriend.



Here she is sitting so nicely on my table... OOhh la la



As all girls like doing, my girlfriend likes cam whoring too..






She will be by my side till I die..

or until she dies XD











Okay okay if u felt cheated of your 5 minutes reading about my so called "girlfriend", here's something interesting. Haha

U know everytime u gotta do your important business? And u really really cant wait? But after u accomplished your task, u found out u couldnt get rid of the unwanted stuff? And u change ur business chair to a new one and say to yourself "what a waste to just throw my old chair away." ?

Well fear not, u wont waste no more. The next time u change your toilet bowl a.k.a. business seat, u can use it to good use!

I saw this outside some guys house. Very innovative.




Flower pots made out of toilet bowls!! How cool is that?!?!
The best part, it even has those left over fertilizers of yours!!



Here's tim. He likes toilets. And bowls. XD


1 comment:

Dansen said...

Remember our deal bebeh. Im expecting ur gf in my mail box in 6 months. Share the love. =D Enjoy it beb. Put it to good use, you deserve it.