Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fly ,Sparrow, Fly

This post is dedicated to a bird. But not just any kind of bird. It's dedicated to a sparrow bird!



"Hi. I'm sparrow"

Sorry la my photoshop skills not good. Actually i don't even have photoshop skills. So i use paint instead. That's y it turned out damn sux laaa. Sorry dansen that u have to look like that. Haha



Well if you're wondering y in the world did i put that pic... And before u start spamming my cbox *this is a subtle hint to the spammers out there to stop spamming my cbox* My buddy dansen, happens to be a sparrow. So if u just do the math....






(Edited here. Su Yi gave me a better pic)

Okay okay back to the serious side, Dansen a.k.a. sparrow is gonna leave for US on the 20th Sept. Damn im gonna miss u boy. U've been a great friend. Actually more than a friend. You've been like a brother to me man. We joke, we laugh, we cry (did we? i think we did), we danced, we did alot of stuff together. You better take good care of yourself in the land of the free cause i wanna see u back here in one piece!! And u better not be acting like no Black when i see u.


I think i've known u for like erm... 5 years? yes? Who cares man, feels like i've known you for ages. We've gone through many things together. Through the hard times, and through the good times. It was a pleasure serving along side u my brother.


U can be sure I'm gonna miss u for countless reasons....


I'm gonna miss holding u



I'm gonna miss kissing u



I'm gonna miss sitting on u


Sigh... just thinking about it gets me all teary man :'( . And the things we used to do together, Who's gonna do those with me when you're gone?



Who's gonna somersault with me?



Who's gonna be my superhero?



Who's gonna wash the dishes?



Who's gonna eh?!?! Okay... I don't know wat's goin on here...




Anyway bra, u take good care of yourself man. This whole post is dedicated to you. Spread your wings and Fly, Sparrow, Fly.




p.s. The reason he's called sparrow is because he kicks the ball high into the air when playing football as if he's trying to kill sparrows in the sky. Thus the nick name "Sparrow".

1 comment:

Dansen said...

lol. durt. my mixed feelings at the moment would be wanting to punch u, and wanting to kiss u. haha. thanks brader. i appreciate it. thanks for all youve doen for me man. you stay strong in God aite? whenever it feels tidious or just for the sake of doing it. aite? He's always there for you, u can do the same back beb. God bless