Friday, March 6, 2009

This is weird

Okay, im supposed to be doing my Matlab assignment but i got distracted as usual. Fine, actually i got bored of writing the report so here i am updating my blog. I don't think anyone would complain though since i havent updated in like ages.

I've been pretty random these days. Saying random things and random stuff at random situation. See my point? Yea, random. Speaking of random, i was amazed to see mushrooms growing on the grass while i was walking to the lecture hall in my uni. OKAY DONT GIVE ME THE EYEBROW FACE THINGY! U dont always get to see mushrooms growing in uni okay!





Anyway, things have been pretty hectic these past weeks. Assignments after assignments pouring in. Not to mention the fact that i still have my thesis to complete. That brings us back to the question, WHY THE HECK AM I STILL WRITING THIS POST?!

Havent gotten any new pics lately, dat's probably why i havent updated my blog. I don't like a post with just words and more words. Basically, a picture speaks MORE than a thousand words, yes? With that note, lemme go thru my laptop to see if i have any interesting pics to post here.

Ahh here's one...


Yeap. I love this pic. I love this pic so much, i would dream about it. Okay maybe i dont. Okay im talking crap. This is d pic which im supposed to recreate using MATLAB. Okay nevermind, I TOLD YOU I WAS RANDOM!




On a brighter note...




AHAHAHAH. You just made my day man!
p.s. Jenyin's eyes look scary wei.



Okay okay dat's enough for now... Peace out people!




p.p.s. I think I'm gay. O.o.

OOOH YEAHHHH!!!! BROKEBACK HERE I COME!!!

No comments: