Monday, March 9, 2009

I've been thinking

Thinking about stuffs can really make u feel melancholic. Lately i've been looking around, more and more people are like coupling up and finding their other half, if i could say so. Well i have dawned on this kinda issues but lately it's been getting to me more than ever. I have to shrugg it off.

SHRUG IT OFF WYKIT!


Okay okay, before you start making assumption that im gay or wat not, i would like to say that I AM NOT GAY! If you've read the post just before this, ignore the brokeback part!
It's just that u know, i dont wanna get together with some one just for the sake of having some there beside you. But i want her to be the right one for me. I dont wanna make the wrong decision. And i know God has someone right for me, or maybe he doesnt. But yea, you get my drift.




On a different note!



OKAY! OKAY! Jaeden is cute! YEA I KNOW!



p.s. Pics taken from mel's blog. THANKS melEPHANT!

No comments: