Wednesday, November 26, 2008

FRIM with the Youths 22/11/08

Ahh well, since everyone's been kinda bugging me about FRIM pics ( I have no idea why cause Alwin was the one with the camera, so go bug him =D ), I shall do a short post on it. Happy?


First of all, I would like to thank everyone who came for this trip. Without you guys, it wouldn't have been as fun now would it? So yea, give yourself a pat in the back for dragging your butts to FRIM.


Well, we started off from Centrepoint 7-11. Everyone was supposedly to meet there at 7.30am. Notice I used the word 'SUPPOSEDLY'. Cause actually I was the one who was late XD. Akakaka. Eh, I don't usually go late for stuffs okay so I know u guys will forgive me rite?


Group picture before we left to FRIM.
Dang, we look as if we've conquered Mount Everest or something. LOL



Oh oh, sidetrack abit. Ever heard of the can drink called "Anything" or "Whatever"? No? It's actually a can drink, but the catch is, you won't know what's actually in it until you open and drink it. Hope you can understand what I just wrote XD. Anyway I bought one from 7-11 for RM1.90 and all I got was some crappy tea wei.


Okay back to FRIM. Well, what can I say about FRIM? I was expecting some really jungle-ish place with tall trees, maybe get to see a rafflesia flower, and wild animals roaming around.
But when I got there, it was really not exactly what I had in mind. The place was full of buildings. And I don't think I'm even exaggerating if I said half of FRIM was buildings? Bleh. But I was just glad we got there in one piece la. It was the second time I actually drove the van. Huhu.


So we reached FRIM and started our journey to look for the canopy walk deep into the jungle. When we came to like a river, suddenly someone said there was an aligator in it. And I was like wow! Maybe FRIM wasn't so bad after all. So I went to get a closer look at the alligator. Ended up it was actually just a giant fish =.=".


Bleh. Alligator konon.
If it was an alligator I bet Steve Irwin would have been here already la.
If he were still alive that is.


I don't wanna prolong this post. So I'll just get to the highlights of the outing and let the pictures do the talking.


Group Picture during the hike up.
I was half dead already cause we kept taking the wrong route.
By the time we reached the trail to the canopy walk, half the gang decided to go back down.



Well if you haven't been to the canopy walk, you really should try it.




The view is really breath-taking.



You can see the WHOLE world la.
To those of you who didn't wanna go for the canopy walk,
Do you regret now? Wahahaha. I'm so mean.



The people who went for the canopy walk + Alwin (camera man)
I salute you guys.



Edward being his monkey self



Tim getting the smack-down



R.I.P. Tim =(



Picture of the day #1



Picture of the day #2

No comments: