Monday, November 3, 2008

dumbtagbyyeeaunakamummafanwastemytime

Dear Dr. Leila, (I'm sorry but i don't even know who u are)

I don't really know how to tell u this, but you're a loser (I'm sorry!!). I think I realized it when we skinny dipped at the mental hospital (do you so happen to be a mental doctor?) and I saw you sit on my best friend (I think that would be awesome if u really did!). I'm sure you're masochistic (anyone care to explain what this means? Oh wait, maybe Dr. Leila can) enough to understand that your Honda sux (although i assume a doctor would be driving something like a BMW or a Mercedes. Maybe that's why your Honda sux?hmm...) . I'm returning the couch cushions to you, but I'll keep David's tricot outfits (someone explain this too please) . You should also know that I get sick when I think of Oprah Winfrey imitations greetings to your frog Leonard (there's some grammer error somewhere here i think).

Loves,
Wykit

P/S: You are so lifeless, Ugly Pig, Yee Aun.
(now that's what im talking about!! U BABI!! BABI HODOH!!)






p.p.s I'm sorry Dr. Leila if I offended you. :(




I tag pei yun

No comments: