Monday, October 29, 2007

Origami Flowers

Sorry guys i know im kinda slow in updating my blog... can't really get myself to do it... Haiz...

me: Im gonna update my blog now
sarahkate: ure actually updating ure blog!!!!!!! *clap*
me: .....
sarahkate: what.. encouraging u ma


Yea rite encouraging me...more like sarcasm sarah.. :P

Anyway here's a new post :) All say YAY!

*****************************************************

I went to sarahkate's blog and i saw dis bunch of origami flowers which chongjy made for her..


So i thought it was pretty nice la and went to ask her how he did them...
Then she straight told me "Aiya no need la, he took 3 months to do"

Eh come on la! Do i look like chong to u?! I could've easily done it in 3 days 3 hours.



But oh well... since im such a nice guy and i kept pestering her :P she offered to teach me and help me do it.

me: so u gonna teach me how to do?
sarahkate: yea i'll help you do one

What?! Only one?!?! =.="

No comments: