Sunday, October 21, 2007

Okay okay i know there's nothing here...YET...

be patient people... i know u've seen my blog and think "What the...there's nothing here to read!!". Ok first i wanna point out that my title of the blog, which goes "The Best Is Yet To Come...", clearly states that... the best is YET to come :D Ok anyway the reason i've not updated anything here is because both of my camera men(Mervyn the emo-girl, and SOOtupid) havent send me pics which i asked them to capture for me using their camera phone... So just come back here in about 3 days time and i guarantee u will see some new interesting posts...

5 comments:

M!lkY b0Y said...

i'm not appreciating the fact you calling me SOOtupid when actually you are requesting pics from me....

so no pics for you!!!...:P

- wykit - said...

haha chill la brother... XD

sarah kate said...

.... the best is YET to come... -_- zha dou. hehe. I see two ears pointing out :)

Merv said...

Well, that will be the same from me. NO PICS for u bro. Lol!

Beware what you writeee!! haha

- wykit - said...

alaaa..come on la brothers...i just had to update it with something ma cause every1 scolding me for not having anythg written in my blog :(