Tuesday, December 4, 2007

How to tell if you're a Guy or a Gay

Well it all started like this..

I was just minding my own business brushing my teeth in my home in semenyih when suddenly i heard some commotion goin on upstairs. My housemates are crazy people. Suddenly the most crazy of them all came running down holding a ruler. She ask to see my hands. I was like *huh*?!
Here I'm brushing my teeth and she's asking me to show her my hand. But anyway being the so so so kind person that I am (ok fine i might be exaggerating, just a lil' bit though), I showed her and she was like measuring my fingers or something. Did i mention she was crazy?
Anyway if u were like me trying to figure out what she was doing... wonder no more...
Here's why....




Well honestly for me i don't believe this thing. But if u happen to find it to be true lemme know k...
Peace out gays.. i mean Peace out guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... if you say like that ah, i wonder which one you are?

Anonymous said...

The ratio between the length of the index finger and the ring finger is determined in the womb, high exposure to testosterone results in a shorter growth of the index finger in relation to the ring finger. Balanced amounts of oestrogen and testosterone result in more equal lengths or the index finger being longer in relation to the ring finger. Most women have longer index fingers as opposed to men generally having shorter ones. Women found with shorter index fingers tend to do better in sports etc. Also I would like to point out that this has absolutly no effect on sexual orientation what so ever.